REGISTRATION FOR NEW STUDENTS AT CENTRAL SCHOOLS
Registration for New Students at Central Consolidated Schools is ongoing at CCSD’s Data Department in Shiprock. The process is the same for all areas: Kirtland, Naschitti, Newcomb, Ojo Amarillo, and Shiprock. Registration of new students can be completed by calling (505) 368-2463 to schedule an appointment. Please, call the Data Department at (505) 368-2463 or (505) 368-4984 to make an appointment.
Registration for New Students is for:
- Students who are transferring from another school district (In-State/Out-of-State)
- Kindergarteners who did not attend Pre-School at CCSD
- Pre-Schoolers who did not attend Pre-School at CCSD
- Students who did not complete SY 2019-2020 at CCSD
Health and Safety Precautions will be followed:
- MASK REQUIRED
- Social Distancing of 6-feet
- Only 1 Parent/Guardian Allowed (Guardians who are not the birth parents will need to provide legal documents.)
- No Children Allowed
REGISTRATION FOR RETURNING STUDENTS AT CENTRAL SCHOOLS
Central Consolidated Schools started registering returning students on Wednesday, September 2, 2020. This year, the process will allow parents/guardians to update their student’s information in PowerSchool, a system they are already familiar with. New this time around is the Ecollect system, a Parent Portal that will allow sharing forms with parents, including registering a returning student.
Parents will need:
- An activated PowerSchool account.
- If parents do not have account or have forgotten their login credentials, they will need to call the school the student attended in his/her last academic year. A list of schools and contact numbers is available on our "schools" section. Parents without access to Internet/technology, please contact your school for assistance.
- Parents can also call the Data Department at (505) 368-2463.
- Parents, please use either a Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browser for the registration process. Also, remember to update your browsers. More information below.
Ecollect forms are accessed from a Parent PowerSchool account. No separate login is necessary. Forms are linked to the child’s record and can be accessed from the Ecollect “Forms” link in the left-navigation column. You can see all the forms that the school has made available. Please, note that this process cannot be done in PowerSchool app. Follow these steps:
- Click here to begin the registration process. This link directs parents to the sign-in page for PowerSchool. Parents will need to have their username and password to log in.
- On the left-hand navigation bar you will see a “Forms” link. Use this link to access Returning Student Registrations. Complete all nine forms.
- On the menu of tab, choose “Enrollment.” This tab contains all the forms that will need to be completed for Returning Student Registration.
- Complete all required information and submit.
- Update Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browser for the registration process.