REGISTRATION FOR RETURNING STUDENTS AT CENTRAL SCHOOLS
Central Consolidated Schools started registering returning students on Wednesday, September 2, 2020. This year, the process will allow parents/guardians to update their student’s information in PowerSchool, a system they are already familiar with. New this time around is the Ecollect system, a Parent Portal that will allow sharing forms with parents, including registering a returning student.
Parents will need:
- An activated PowerSchool account.
- If parents do not have account or have forgotten their login credentials, they will need to call the school the student attended in his/her last academic year. A list of schools and contact numbers is available on our "schools" section. Parents without access to Internet/technology, please contact your school for assistance.
- Parents can also call the Data Department at (505) 368-2463.
- Parents, please use either a Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browser for the registration process. Also, remember to update your browsers. More information below.
Health and Safety Precautions will be followed:
- MASK REQUIRED
- Social Distancing of 6-feet
- Only 1 Parent/Guardian Allowed (Guardians who are not the birth parents will need to provide legal documents.)
- No Children Allowed
Ecollect forms are accessed from a Parent PowerSchool account. No separate login is necessary. Forms are linked to the child’s record and can be accessed from the Ecollect “Forms” link in the left-navigation column. You can see all the forms that the school has made available. Please, note that this process cannot be done in PowerSchool app. Follow these steps:
- Click here to begin the registration process. This link directs parents to the sign-in page for PowerSchool. Parents will need to have their username and password to log in.
- On the left-hand navigation bar you will see a “Forms” link. Use this link to access Returning Student Registrations. Complete all nine forms.
- On the menu of tab, choose “Enrollment.” This tab contains all the forms that will need to be completed for Returning Student Registration.
- Complete all required information and submit.
- Update Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browser for the registration process.