Greetings from the Human Resources Department:
We hope you and your family are doing well. HR is letting you know that the Annual Benefits Open Enrollment is scheduled from October 1, 2021 to November 18, 2021. Open enrollment is a time all employees may consider making changes to their benefits without having a qualifying event. Please take this time to review your benefits. At a minimum, we recommend that all employees review and update their Standard Basic Life Beneficiary and contact information annually. Please note: All changes will be accepted until November 18, 2021. Any changes submitted after the deadline date will not be accepted. The effective date for changes will be January 1, 2022. Payroll deduction changes will be effective the first paycheck of December (December 10, 2021).
Employees may do the following during Open/Switch Enrollment?- Add/Drop/Switch Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans.
- Medical Plans (High/Low Option): Blue Cross Blue Shield, EPO, Cigna, and Presbyterian Health Plans.
- Dental Plans (High/Low Option): Delta Dental and United Concordia
- Vision Plan: Davis Vision. There is a two-year minimum enrollment requirement for Davis Vision. Cancellation of vision coverage is allowed only when members have been enrolled for 2 or more years.
- Update contact Information and/or beneficiaries
- Add or Drop dependents
- Add or Drop Long Term Disability and/or Voluntary Life Insurance
- Add or Drop Supplemental Benefits through Competitive Benefits Administrators (CBA)
Open Enrollment Schedule For your convenience, we've attached the Open/Switch Enrollment schedule. Below is the link on our
There are one or two days scheduled visit(s) for each school through the month of October and November. Both the Human Resources Benefit Specialist and a Supplemental Benefit broker will be at your location during the specified times to help you with Medical, Dental, Vision, and other benefits, AFLAC, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Retirement Plan Benefits, and Globe Life Insurance.
Before, during or after these meetings, appointments may be scheduled. Please contact one of our Human Resources Benefits Specialists below to schedule a date and time at 505-598-1018 or contact us at [email protected].
Resources to help you make the best of Open Enrollment:
1. 2021 Carrier Q&A Presentations - Attached is a flyer from the New Mexico Public Schools Insurance Authority (NMPSIA) on upcoming Carrier Q&A virtual sessions. The Carrier Q&A virtual sessions provide more detailed information on the benefits offered by each insurance carrier. P
lease visit the NMPSIA website at https://nmpsia.com/pdfs/Carrier_Q_and_A_Schedule_9.1.2021.pdf
Deadline to submit paperwork to the Human Resources office will be Friday, November 18, 2020 at 4:30 pm. No exceptions will be made.
Human Resources Specialists will be available on-site.
Arielle John, Human Resources Benefit Specialist
Marlena Harvey, Human Resource Specialist
We look forward to serving you during Open Enrollment! Have a great day and stay safe!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you.