March 01, 2021
Parents, Guardians, and Families,
The Central Consolidated School District Board of Education has approved students in grades PreK – 5th (only) to return back to school following a hybrid model. This model pertains to students whose parents have requested their student return to the traditional classroom learning atmosphere, all other students will continue learning remotely.
The schedule for the hybrid instructional model at Eva B. Stokely started on February 8th and we are continuing to have the school is open and safe for all families. The hybrid instructional day school starts at 8:15 AM and releases students at 2:40 PM, with buses running 15 minutes later then their previous scheduled time for pickup.
The following are the requirements for the Hybrid Model :
- All families are encouraged to download the School Info. App. and complete the Covid Screening daily
- Hybrid students must attend school four days a week (Mon. Tues. Thur. & Fri.)
- Hybrid students will work remotely every Wednesday - building closed for deep cleaning
- The remote learning option for hybrid students is only available on Wednesdays
To ensure student and staff safety:
- All students with a fever or related Covid19 symptoms should not attempt to come to school
- Students will wear a face mask covering and social distance while on school grounds
- Students will be allowed to bring essential items to school in a small backpack.
- No food will be allowed to be brought from home (one reusable water bottle will be allowed)
- No unauthorized guests will be allowed in the school building/classrooms
- Students will eat breakfast and lunch in their respected classrooms
- School-wide restroom protocol will be followed and drinking fountains will not be in use
- Classrooms will be disinfected daily with deep cleaning on Wednesdays and Fridays
- Automatic hand sanitizer dispensers will be placed throughout the school building
Please feel free to contact your student’s teacher if you are not sure if you child is signed up to be on the hybrid model. Also, please contact the school at 505-368-5109 if you have any questions or concerns.
Anthony Smagacz, Principal