This is an update for how attendance and assignments will be handled from this week forward.
Please pay attention to the steps that you must take each day in order to not be marked absent or dropped from our rolls.
1. EACH DAY you must contact each of your teachers. You can do this in many ways:
- attend their Zoom/Meet session
- email them through your school Gmail account
- text pictures of the work you are doing to Mrs. Gallaher- her number is 505-608-0140
- call Mrs. Gallaher to make other arrangements, if needed (do this ASAP- you need to set up a way to make contact every day)
2. Packets may be dropped off in the drop box outside of the building. This will allow for no contact delivery of your work.
- Work must be completed and returned no less than once every two weeks in order for you to stay in good standing with attendance.
- Work must write your name on each sheet of paper you turn in (including those stapled together, in folders, in envelopes, etc...) so that it goes to the correct teacher and you get credit for your work.
- You may also upload assignments into your Google Classroom no less than once every two weeks.
Most importantly, we hope each of you are staying safe and please let us know if you need any assistance with anything.
It is important you stay in contact with us and that we have a chance to reach out and help you, when needed.