- SLOW DOWN: Look for children waiting at the bus stop, walking or riding their bicycles to school;
- RED flashing lights and the extended ‘STOP’ arm means traffic (in both directions of a 2 lane roadway) is required to stop until the lights stop flashing and the extended ‘STOP’ arm is withdrawn;
- YELLOW flashing lights indicate the bus is preparing to stop;
- Use caution when coming to a bus stop;
- Follow all school zone speed limits;
- Look for crossing guards and students in cross walks;
- Never pass a bus on the outside of a turn.
An important message from Central Consolidated Schools.