Yá'át'ééh, Hola and Hello CCSD Community and Families,
We would like to invite you out to our 1st Annual Lifting Our Children - Niha’a´lchi´ni´ Deh Hwi´i´lne´e´h - Levantan Los Ninos- Parenting Summit. This event is for parents, grandparents and caregivers of students in our district and will be held at Tse' Bit'Ai Middle School, located in Shiprock, NM, on June 10th from 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Pre-registration is required with limited on-site registration available, for this fun-filled event with Special Keynote Guest - Pax Harvey and topics to include:
- Helping with Technology in Today's Schools
- How to help your student be successful in school academics and with students who are falling behind
- Cultural Relevance in today's students
- Emotional and Physical Wellness - supporting students mental health, stress and coping and
- Our Developing Youth - understanding how kids learn.
Other details to include:
- Local community agencies with parenting informational booth resources to visit.
- Breakfast, snacks and lunch provided with door prizes available to participants and a parenting tool kit provided to all who register and attend.
- Transportation is provided from specific locations from Naschitti to Shiprock and from Kirtland to Shiprock and along the way stops.
- Childcare activities are provided for children 3yrs and up during the day, infants and toddlers are welcome to stay with moms and dads during the Summit.
Register below or Contact Federal Programs by phone @ 505-368-4984