Who We Are and What We Do
- We maintain 1,692,931 square feet of facilities, which is comprised of 1,633,563 square feet of permanent facilities and 59,368 square feet of portable facilities. There is a total of 583 instructional spaces throughout the district’s 16 schools. 526 instructional spaces are located in permanent facilities and 57 are in portables.
- We maintain 220 square acres of district grounds and athletic fields.
- We maintain and manage 112 teacher housing units.
- We have a full service Print Shop.
- We oversee District security and Emergency Response.
- We employ Plumbers, Electricians, HVAC Techs, Landscapers, Welders, Carpenters, Custodians, Print Shop Techs, Locksmiths.