October 1 – November 13, 2020
The effective date for insurance will be January 1, 2020.
All changes to payroll deductions will begin on the December 10 paycheck.
Here’s what you can do:
Open Enrollment for Medical, Dental, Vision plans (Effective January 1, 2020)
Switch Enrollment for Health and Dental plans (Effective January 1, 2020)
- Add/Drop/Switch Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Update contact Information and/or beneficiaries
- Add or Drop dependents
- Medical Plans: NMPSIA is adding Cigna Health to your choices of Blue Cross Blue Shield and Presbyterian (High Option, Low Option, or BCBSNM EPO Option).
- Dental Plans: NMPSIA is adding a new carrier, Delta Dental. You will have the choices of Delta Dental and United Concordia (High and Low Option).
- Vision Plan: Vision will be offered through Davis Vision. There is a two-year minimum enrollment requirement for Davis Vision. Cancellation of vision coverage is allowed only when member have been enrolled for 2 or more years.
- Add or Drop Long Term Disability and/or Voluntary Life Insurance
- Competitive Benefit Administrator (CBA) representatives will be available virtually this year to offer AFLAC, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Retirement Plan, Supplemental voluntary benefits, Globe Life Insurance.
- May require Marriage Certificate, Birth Certificate(s), and Social Security Numbers for dependents.
- May add eligible dependent(s) or drop dependent(s).
- The Open Enrollment Schedule for when we will be at your school – Click on this link
- Click here for the entire handbook is available at the NMPSIA website
- The deadline to get paperwork to the Human Resource Office is: Friday, November 13 at 4:30 PM.
Please contact the Human Resource Department- Benefits Office at 505-598-1018 if you have any questions.
Arielle John, HR Benefits Specialist
Benefits Office, Shiprock Admin Complex
Marlena Harvey, HR Specialist
Human Resources Dept., Shiprock Admin Complex