- Students who are transferring from another school district (In-State/Out-of-State)
- Kindergarteners who did not attend Pre-School at CCSD
- Pre-Schoolers who did not attend Pre-School at CCSD
- Students who did not complete SY 2019-2020 at CCSD
- Immunization Records
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residency
- Transcripts/Report Cards
- Certificate of Indian Blood (if applicable)
- Legal Guardianship Documents (if applicable)
- MASK REQUIRED
- Social Distancing of 6-feet
- Only 1 Parent/Guardian Allowed (Guardians who are not the birth parents will need to provide legal documents.)
- No Children Allowed
July 29, 2020: Hello parents and guardians! Two important updates on registration for returning students. We are currently working on updating student information in our PowerSchool system, which as you may imagine is a lengthy process. We are also close to purchasing a platform for online registrations, which will help our enrollment period run smoothly now and into the future. When these developments are completed, we will announce registration for returning students. For more information, please call the Data Department at (505) 368-2463.
August 27, 2020: Registration for returning students at Central Consolidated Schools will begin the week of September 1st, 2020. For more information, click here.