UPDATED SEPTEMBER 14, 2020: From our Technology and Transportation Departments – Dear community, below you’ll find information regarding seven Wi-Fi spots (outside our schools and main administration building), and thirteen places where our busses are stationed to provide Wi-Fi access. Days and times are also included.
“This is the result of an intense three months dedicated to meet the demand for Internet services, along with providing our students with lesson plans and laptops, while ordering thousands of dollars’ worth of equipment, before installations and testing began. We are now covering an area of need that is central to our core mission of teaching and learning,” said Rick Nussbaum, Technology Support Coordinator.
Currently, we have seventeen more buildings where our staff and community will be able to have Internet access for the academic year 2020-2021. Also, our bandwidth, the maximum rate of data transfer in the district, has been increased towards a goal of increasing six-fold.
Thank you to our CCSD staff for continuing the work and being ready to get back to regular business.
Wi-Fi at CCSD Schools and Administration Building: Central Schools Guest Account / Password: centralschools
- Ojo Amarillo Elementary, Monday to Thursday, from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Kirtland Middle School, Monday to Thursday, from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Naschitti Elementary, Monday to Thursday, from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Shiprock High School, Monday to Thursday, from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Newcomb Middle School, Monday to Friday, from 5:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Newcomb High School, Monday to Friday, from 5:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Central Consolidated Schools – Administration Building, Monday to Friday, from 5:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Wi-Fi from our Smart Busses: Wi-Fi Radio connect to SSID Kajeet Smartbus / Password: smartbus
Dates and times: Monday to Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
In the photo: Thirteen places where CCSD busses are stationed to provide Wi-Fi access.
Right click on the image to enhance or save it.