This program provides clothing for enrolled Navajo Nation students.
Follow these steps:
- CCSD parents/guardians, contact your CCSD school.
- CCSD NSCP reps will determine student eligibility at the school.
- If student is eligible, complete and submit clothing form (also at the school).
How to apply:
- Does the student meet all of the following eligibility criteria?
- has a Navajo Certificate of Indian Blood (CIB);
- is enrolled in one of the CCSD school for SY2018-19;
- is currently 3-13 years of age (Grade K-8) for SY2018-19; and
- complete the clothing order forms.
- If you answered YES to question #1 above, contact your school’s Navajo School Clothing Program (NSCP) Representative to complete a NSCP Form before Wednesday, August 22, 2018 4:00 p.m.
NSCP clothing order forms will be available at CCSD schools from August 7th to August 22nd, 2018. Remember, all NSCP clothing order forms are due to schools before Wednesday, August 22nd at 4:00 p.m.
|For more information on the Navajo School Clothing Program (NSCP), contact your school/center|
|CHILDHOOD CENTER||Primary Representative||Alternate Representative||#|
|Kirtland Early Childhood Center||Wendy Stock, Secretary||Candace Keams-Benally, Pre-K Administrator||598-4550|
|ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS||Primary Representative||Alternate Representative||#|
|Eva B. Stokely Elementary School||Jolene Mike, Educational Assistant||368-5109|
|Judy Nelson Elementary School||Veda Glover, Navajo Bilingual Teacher||598-6285|
Kirtland Elementary School
|Angie Torres, Healthcare Assistant||Rachel Sanchez, Financial Secretary||598-5893|
|Mesa Elementary School||April Benally, Receptionist||Hope Garnenez, Financial Secretary||368-4529|
|Naschitti Elementary School||Delphine Denetdeal, Health Aide||Martina Hudson, Financial Secretary||732-4204|
|Newcomb Elementary School||Jolene Miller-Wauneka, Receptionist||Angie Tsosie, Financial Secretary||696-3415|
|Nizhoni Elementary School||Sheryl King, Receptionist||Dr. J. Kaibah Begay, Principal||696-3415|
|Ojo Amarillo Elementary School||Charlene Tyler, Receptionist||960-5271|
|MIDDLE SCHOOLS||Primary Representative||Alternate Representative||#|
|Kirtland Middle School||Bertha Jim, Clerical||598-6114|
|Newcomb Middle School||Jonathan Josea, Library Clerk||696-3434|
|Tsé Bit A'í Middle School||Elaine Tyler, Financial Secretary||Patricia Chase, Registrar and Attendance Monitor||368-4741|