Central Consolidated School District would like to congratulate the Class of 2018 from Career Prep, Kirtland Central, Newcomb and Shiprock High Schools as well as their supportive family and friends. Everyone at CCSD is so proud of each and every one of you.
Some important information about graduation:
- Spectators are not allowed on school grounds during school hours (please remember school is still in session for underclassmen). Gates/doors to the ceremonies will not open until approximately 5 p.m.
- No bags will be allowed at any graduation ceremony. Please leave any valuables at home. (Exceptions will be made for those with infants and the elderly but all allowed bags will be subject to search.)
- Handicap parking will require a permit.
- Please note the permitted parking areas at each school in these maps:
- Kirtland Central High School
- Newcomb High School
- Shiprock High School
- Career Prep. Because Career Prep has a smaller class size, we do not anticipate parking to be a problem. If attending the Career Prep ceremony at The Phil Thomas Performing Arts Center, please park in the parking lots in front of the main doors.
- Parking in areas other than those marked could result in towing at the car owner's expense.
- Please be alert in the parking lots. Look for small children, pedestrians, security officers and law enforcement.
- No noise makers in the graduation ceremonies.
Thank you for your cooperation and again, congrats to the Class of 2018!